We, at RESA Enterprises, value the trust you place in us. We understand the importance of secured transactions and protection of customer information and therefore insist on the highest standard of protection to keep your information safe and transactions secure.
When you access or use this website, we collect your following information:
- Certain personally identifiable information (‘personal information’), only upon your registration with us, placing an order with or without registration, email communications, online surveys conducted by us or product reviews;
- Certain non-personally identifiable information (‘non-personal information’).
Personal information may include information such as your full name, residence and mailing address, age, gender, birthdate, telephone/ mobile number, email address whereas non-personal information may include your IP address, the pages you visit and cookie information (cookie information includes session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them)).
We do not collect your Financial Data, such as your account or credit card number; all Financial Data you may supply shall be collected and processed by third party business partners for the performance of core services, including, but not limited to, payments processing of orders via the website or cancellation or refund of orders.
Your personal information will be used in accordance with the purposes identified in clause 3. We take commercially reasonable efforts in limiting the use of your personal information to that is necessary to fulfil the purposes identified in clause 3.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED
We retain the information collected from you as a custodian and only use it to perform normal website operations, customise the content you see, improve our services, provide information about our or our partners’ product and services, offers, discounts, promotional material, contact you and conduct research and market surveys. Our third party payment processing partner/s will use your financial and personal information to bill you for items and products, process orders, process refund of the rightful excess amount paid, failed or cancelled orders.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION SHARED AND DISCLOSED
We do not sell, rent, trade, or share your Personal Information with other users or third parties except to provide services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We also sell the products of third party business partners from our website and therefore share only such personal information with the third party business partners as is necessary to process and fulfil your orders or returns.
- We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company (payment gateway) to bill you for items and products purchased on this website and courier companies to deliver your shipment. When you register with us or place orders without registering, we will share the amount of personal information as is necessary for the third party to perform his part of the work, including your name, residence, mailing and email address.
- We use both your personal information and certain non-personal information to improve the design, quality, appearance, product portfolio and services of this website and to create new features, functionality, promotions and services by storing, tracking, and analysing user preferences and trends.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information when required to do so by law or regulation, or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we are acquired by or merged with another company.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
MODIFICATIONS, ALTERATIONS OR UPDATION OF YOUR INFORMATION OR DATA
For updating, amending or modifying your personal information, you may login to your profile page and make the necessary updates, amendments or modifications. We shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for updating, amending or modifying any of the information, data provided by you.
If you forget your password, you will be asked to change it to a new one based on your e-mail authentication. You will not be able to retrieve your old password.
DISCLOSURE OF OTHER PERSON’S INFORMATION BY YOU
We will collect other person’s personal information in the event you provide it to us. You will have to provide such information to us in the following circumstances:
- If you gift any item or product on this website to other person then certain personally identifiable information of that person such as name, mailing and email address, telephone number shall be required to process and deliver such order and use such information in accordance with the provisions of clause 3 hereinabove
- If you provide an email address of others or information about your social circle available on social networking websites including their names then we may use such information to invite them to register on our website. By providing other persons such information to us you represent that you have secured the permission of that person to disclose such information to us.
THEFT OR LOSS OF YOUR SENSITIVE INFORMATION
In the unfortunate event that your sensitive information such as your login password, credit or debit card, net banking or digital wallet details are lost, stolen or used without your permission then you should promptly notify us.
SECURE SHOPPING WITH SSL ENCRYPTION TECHNOLOGY
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect the personal information that we collect. SSL is an industry standard authentication and encryption technology. In order for the SSL security to work you must use an SSL enabled browser. We do not take orders on emails as email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmission and exchange of information including credit card numbers. We will never ask any of your sensitive information on email, sms, chat, instant messenger or phone.
CHOICE OF NOT PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, choosing not to provide certain requested information will prevent you from accessing and availing benefits of certain services offered by us.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will retain all personal and non-personal information indefinitely.
email@example.com +91 7720890890